These 10 tips will help you,
to choose the diaper bag,
that will not turn your life into a Hell!
Don’t buy a diaper bag at all.
-Yes, you can survive, but your life will be harder.
Use a Limited functionality diaper bag.
- Most of the bags that come with the stroller (satchel type) have age restriction until 1 y.o. And it’s written nowhere.
Buying cheap Chinese diaper bags.
- Most of these products not tested well, and have small, not functional pockets.
Ignoring the fact that a diaper bag it’s a Long-term Tool for parents.
- Stroller will be used 2 times less than a proper diaper bag.
The heavy diaper bag. (>1 kg.)
- Most of the time mother is already overloaded, so every gram is important.
The diaper bag has to be manageable with one hand.
- Easy to open and close with one hand.
Attach/Detach from the stroller with one hand.
- Its a mother instinct, when in a hurry, to take a baby first, then think about the diaper bag.
The Diaper bag has to compliment any style (not only your sports look 😊).
- As a long-term tool, you will use it in different life situations.
Size is important.
- 20 Liters it’s not enough to even with 1 child.
Changing mat existence, it’s not a critical criterion.
- It's needed only 1 year, then it is becoming a waste. We do not support the waste.
Fully functional MehrAlsMami diaper bags include all these features as well as advanced functionality and Swiss sustainable design gives the bag a chance for a second life, thereby reducing waste.